RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 92' RRC. My current air cleaner assembly is rusted to a point where I can't take out the filter. I saw a K&N cold air intake system that could work but is not CARB compliant since I live in CA. Any suggestions on a CARB compliant after market part or should I just stick with stock to make it smog?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I contacted them they said they had nothing. I'm sending the specs to Spectre and hopefully they will give me a solution.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I contacted them they said they had nothing. I'm sending the specs to Spectre and hopefully they will give me a solution.
Paul grant is a land rover dismantler in vermont, he runs a paypal website store by the name of classic rovers. get a hold of him he has lots of inventories in stock, he may have what you need.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks '95classiclwb. I'll find him. I'll go stock, but if I could out a modicum of performance it would be a plus. Open to suggestions.

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
You are not going to notice any HP gain with an after market air filter. Go back to factory filtration. A good quality paper element will filter far more crud than those open pore K&N bits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts