RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car charger in the fron and in the back seat of my 2008 range rover is not charging. Probably a fuse. Does this fuse power anything else? Where is the fuse box in this vehicle? what kind of fuse is it?
thank you

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
I had to read this twice.

So I'm imaging the lack of responses is due to the kind of vague weirdness of question.

You're owners manual will point you to the fuses & looking at the fuse map you'll see which controls what & its rating. Not sure if fuse box is in same area as the earlier ones but look in glove box & under drivers well.

It definitely sounds like a fuse. Is anything else off???

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the "cigarette lighter" in the front (underneath the analog clock) is on a separate fuse. I believe the other three outlets share one fuse, but I'm just going by memory.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the confusion. I has read some posts where it stated that the fuse for the car chargers isalso for the navigation and other things. In my case the two car chargers are not working. I'll look at my manual. Thank you

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
494 Posts
Never heard of power points (cigar lighter sockets) refered to as car chargers! New one for me... Now I understand what the post was about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts