RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2014 RRS L494 se model. Unfortunately this model does not come with front armrests fitted as standard. I would like to upgrade if possible and I note that there appears to be an indentation in the interior side of the leather each front seat, where I presume, armrests are fitted to higher spec models.

Would anyone know the LR part number for these armrests? Also,any idea where I might source these armrests oem in the UK?. I made an enquiry from a local main LR stockist but the price quoted new was exorbitant.

Kind regards

·
Registered
45 Posts
Depending on price maybe find junkyard seats? Might be a hard find especially at a decent price. I've gotten lucky with this in the past changing a non-powered passenger seat to powered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live in Northern Ireland. I checked with our local JLR garage in Belfast yesterday. A salesman took the VIN number of my car and showed me the actual seat diagram online. Unfortunately SE models in the UK are not fitted with armrests as standard and worse still, from the diagram the seats are not compatible. Even if I decided to upgrade the seats, I would have greater issues because the wiring for the electric seats is also not in my car. So it seems that if I want Captains armrests I will need to buy an HSE model- next time. Thanks to everyone who viewed and contributed to this discussion.

·
Registered
153 Posts
mine have the armrests, and I've never used them, so I don't think you're missing much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts