RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this post

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36225&start=15

I live in Cape Town however I am in Namibia for the next three months wouldnt it be awesome for us to meet up in cape town so that we could create our own network of support and help, with the price of repairs , parts and labour we could probably help each other out and save a couple of bucks as well.

Cheers

Jeremy (Wynberg - Cape Town)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Jeremy.

I read on the FFRR page one of the members is tripping the Eastern route from London to Cape town in the next few months ?

See if you want to get in touch online from Namibia if he needs help from your end to Cape Town as he's currently in Turkey !

Not sure if their equipped with CB radios or the like, but I'm a bit worried he's not fully prepared for possible vehicle problems.
My Botswana friend mentioned to me before Christmas the tyres you guys need require lots of tread and preferably Mud tyres.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what the FFRR site is please can you give me a link? Im always willing to help were I can tyres up here take a huge beating so knowing what pressures to run on as well as what type and availability of tyres is very important.

·
Registered
543 Posts
G'Day Jeremy.

It's the listing above the P38 section, i.e. MK111 heading on this forum where the Full Size Rangie owner is currently in Turkey !

My friend Martin said when the dirt roads get wet it is a major problem with huge potholes & traction sapping mud everywhere.

Have you looked at the Congo roads on Youtube ? I bet the big wet must transform the dust bowl deserts into lakes and rivers.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts