RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried about 20 times to get the oil service light to reset using the documented hold open, door open, ignition on, brake/gas pedal 30 seconds routine. It never works. I had the dealer verify that I have the field service action "N118 Service Warning Message Not Displayed Service Reset Not Working" completed. Anyone else completely fail at this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, same, see my post on this. From what I read in the service action, the Oil Reset can only be done by dealer SW after the SW updates...

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tried about 20 times to get the oil service light to reset using the documented hold open, door open, ignition on, brake/gas pedal 30 seconds routine. It never works. I had the dealer verify that I have the field service action "N118 Service Warning Message Not Displayed Service Reset Not Working" completed. Anyone else completely fail at this?
Everything I read said that the SW update fixed the issue with us not being able to reset it. You are saying it actually disabled the functionality? Well that sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts