Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all,

I have a 2012 Black Supercharged which I truly love the looks of and its outstanding performance.

I am not interested in the 2014 RRSS's, as I think it resembles the Evoque / Ford Explorer too much.

I have the opportunity to trade my 2012 Supercharged in on a 2013 Supercharged with the Silver Package.
The 2013 also had ivory / black interior which I prefer over my present black interior.

Surprisingly, I have not seen a Silver Package / Autobiography in the flesh, only pictures.

I would appreciate the thoughts of forum members with regard to the Silver Pack / Autobiography verses the standard look.

Much appreciation in advance.

Tom

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Silver Package is a real nice look. I recently purchased a new 2013 Supercharged, Black/Black. While I was at the dealer, he also had a new 2013 Supercharged with a Silver Package as well. The deal on the vehicle I purchased was too good to pass up, which is why I got what I did. There was not much movement in price at the time on the one with the Silver Package, which is why I passed. But the look on the Silver Package, especially with the exhaust, looks fabulous. I have never seen a new Autobiography in person, so I can't comment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a 2013 Supercharged Fuji White with the Silver Package, I chose it over a Santorini Black without the Silver Package.

I think the addition of the trim subtly adds a bit of awesome to the overall look of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I really like the Autobiography package, like someone already said, it's a subtle difference but a big difference if you park next to one without it.
IMHO it will also help resale value, or at least, sway a private Buyer who has the choice of one without the package.

I almost bought a 2013 Fuji one with the Black/Ivory interior, I loved it. Let us know what you decide to do.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your replies.

I ended up trading for the 2013 Supercharged with the Silver Package.

I do indeed love the look. It has a very nice presence.

I also got the ivory / black interior, which I am enjoying as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts