Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find a good deal on a steering damper but Ebays shipping calculator comes up with some crazy numbers...or at least I hope that is what it is. Emailed a few sellers in the UK and got no answers as well..

Can anybody get me a good steering damper and maybe some pollen filters and mail then to Canada for a good price? Not a big fan of paying over 100 for a POS damper

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
the pollen filters should be readily available from your local parts houses. Depending on the distance to the closest NAPA they can supply your damper as well.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
9 Posts
If your US seller uses USPS, then shipping will be reasonable - otherwise a waste of time as the brokers and taxes get involved. I live in smalltown BC and got pollen filters and struts for my lift gate from the UK. Shipping was around $10 for each. Crazy but way cheaper than shipping from the US. Can't ship big stuff from the UK but small stuff is cheap.

I use EBay for that stuff. Probably spend a couple dollars more but super convenient.

Cliff

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I was hoping for a UK member to mail item. Way cheaper and faster than the US. Plus the ones here are of questionable manufacture and I wanted to get something good the first time. Napa can get me filters for 20.40 each

1 - 5 of 5 Posts