RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
I am getting it also on iPhone. It comes up with a pop up saying you e won blah blah and when you click to close it loads the amazon free gift website and won’t let you go back. Have to close window and open again

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i don't think its actually amazon ---zcardtemplate.com... I also see autoguide.com in part of the link of the 2nd separate window I get. Last time i got similar spam kevin or jung or both said they would block the websites and i never saw them again. I have deleted browsing history and cookies and website data to only have them come right back. tks.

PS its never happened on any other site - just this one FWIW. tks again

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
0C9854CD-0EC1-448D-9E72-5ACA3D4904A0.png
This is the pop up that when you click close it loads the z template. This is above my pay grade and ability to resolve so just adding info to thread.

·
Community Manager
756 Posts

Thanks, I have reported this for blocking.

We've gotten numerous reports about this on our other forums.
These pop-ups are usually reported by users on iOS devices on Safari.
There are fewer reports when users use Chrome or Firefox.

So the next time you see these ads, we'd need ALL the following info:

1.What device you're using.
2.The OS/browser you're using. Also, provide the skin/view you're on (e.g enhanced mobile view, full skin)
3.Your general location (State/City).
4.The URL of the ad, you can get this by right clicking the ad and click "copy link address". You can also click "inspect" and copy the highlighted text.
5. Screenshot
6. IP Address

Once we get that we can send it to our tech team and get them to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this isn't a replication thing, we're reporting each individual ad because each one is unique like a snowflake from hell.

Ed

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks, I have reported this for blocking.

We've gotten numerous reports about this on our other forums.
These pop-ups are usually reported by users on iOS devices on Safari.
There are fewer reports when users use Chrome or Firefox.

So the next time you see these ads, we'd need ALL the following info:

1.What device you're using.
2.The OS/browser you're using. Also, provide the skin/view you're on (e.g enhanced mobile view, full skin)
3.Your general location (State/City).
4.The URL of the ad, you can get this by right clicking the ad and click "copy link address". You can also click "inspect" and copy the highlighted text.
5. Screenshot
6. IP Address

Once we get that we can send it to our tech team and get them to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this isn't a replication thing, we're reporting each individual ad because each one is unique like a snowflake from hell.

Ed
this thing is incredibly annoying.

ipad air 2
ios 11.3 beta r2. Safari
minneapolis, mn

http://cardibandoffset.top/us_amazon_amazon500/index.html?voluumdata=deprecated&eda=deprecated&cep=cMRC_vtnEl6x_RMeZZGsRZAy9drBGThLm34DbVk_giTRh1gpRpKwwVJvcVGT0prf_uaEDaMSX_BpvT_l8dFSEsFW4yEH7HP2VhUX788fwuIy3DrxgpTZHUkuJI6dNu5yhoEkI0RHQSwCgkQrXUS2bZCtSwtETzCa3a5w6if2VUjatizr9pYCYWuXeRvgHWnWvicqBKpdZ8-0ocT2Wz-Ivgt33hbFrKW6CJG6u6-ecFeLmQHCkXPCmwmbko9EsXjl-QFS6x6-w9JUISIb2zriHZE0o5JRdWRff22CFnYLEFs&siteid=MTUxODgyNjMzMF8zMjM1MjI5OF80OTk0NzE5OTQ&sitedomain=http://www.autoguide.com

D9C371AF-B05A-4A37-B06A-2811256B0CE7.jpg

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,684 Posts
Thanks Ed. I drew a completed blank and couple remember what was done last year. We had a slew of these last spring... then nothing until now.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,684 Posts
not signed in? why would you be on RRnet and not sign in? If you not signed in you are considered a guest, have adverts to have to look at and are limited in your interaction with the site. you are a very odd duck me LR1... very odd indeed. :???:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not signed in? why would you be on RRnet and not sign in? If you not signed in you are considered a guest, have adverts to have to look at and are limited in your interaction with the site. you are a very odd duck me LR1... very odd indeed. :???:
I didn't sign in bc when i tried/try, i get the amazon pop up and i can't proceed any further. i try to hit the back button, but bc it comes up before I'm signed in, there is nothing to go back to. if i close the window there is nothing there.

so I've been having to browse w/o signing in and most of the time the windows don't pop up - but sometimes - like again this am, they do......

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got these this am.

pic2.jpg pic1.jpg pic3.png

iPad air 2. same info as before. tks
iPad air
new orleans la
safari, IOS 11.2.5
web version of RR.net, while trying to sign in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts