RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to switch all of my website content over to Joomla content management system. I have just about finished importing everything over. Can someone give it a browse and let me know what you think. Primary question in my mind, is that the new site may look a bit more official but may not provide the same ease of access. Last thing I want to do is get more emails asking how to pay for things.

http://www.roverreset.com/

Thanks
Storey

I also plan to add about 200 articles, each one containning different searchable emails from customers.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Looks terrific. Your new site has a nice clean and simple to navigate look. I have to say however I had only been on teh RSW site previously.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Excellent as ever, easy to understand and find things. Congrats on the new arriveal!

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
very nice, I like the "news" at the top, very personable.

On the RRC page, a "coming soon" or similar to let the curious know what you're up to. I've had several requests for a Buddy Classic.

The "prev/next" buttons should say (maybe) prev model/next model. I was on the RRC page and thought I would get the next bit of info about the RRC products.

For the software engineering
It is a tedious process but the pace of discovery speeds up as I move along. .....
I'm reading a book called "emergence" in my spare time (it's slow going) but it's about learning systems, the example for software starts with VERY basic code and evolves into a functioning bit of software based on feedback from the programmer, not dependent on the programmer "getting it right". maybe that would speed things up? write some basic code that says try x,y and z, whichever works best moves on to the next level. that part of the book is describing modeling ant-hills, and how SimCity came out of that original code. I know enough about programming to be dangerous, but it seems logical.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks great, and it's easy to find what you're looking after!
A simple, clean layout, you managed to do what too many people fail to create today :thumb: !

Congratulations on the birth of your daugther!

Sigi

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
WOW it really looks great, I like the white back ground it makes your product really stand out. The navigation through your site is user frendly, and if you will remember I'm not much for the computer thing.

Scotty

Proud owner of the EAS Buddy :clap: :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts