RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone through the forums but not been able to find an answer to this. My wife just traded her X5D for a 2014 RRS HSE last week. Not overimpressed with the tires given we live in the mountains and normally run a separate set of winter tires/rims. So, will a set of 20 inch rims froma 2008 SC RR fit the 2014 RRS?

Thanks!

·
Banned
305 Posts
you can't. sent you a p.m.
I have gone through the forums but not been able to find an answer to this. My wife just traded her X5D for a 2014 RRS HSE last week. Not overimpressed with the tires given we live in the mountains and normally run a separate set of winter tires/rims. So, will a set of 20 inch rims froma 2008 SC RR fit the 2014 RRS?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Specs for all wheels have been posted several times. There are currently live recent threads in the L322, L405, L320 sections and here.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
149 Posts
Specs for all wheels have been posted several times. There are currently live recent threads in the L322, L405, L320 sections and here.
Does the 14 RRS have a 70mm hub or 72.6mm?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assumed they would have been but after 2 frustrating hours searching for them yesterday and only finding tire sizes i gave up and posted instead. Any links you have would be appreciated.

I want to avoid issues i had with the X5 E70 wheels where there were different hub center bores compared to the previous model

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,990 Posts
you can try the parts department of your dealership or your sales agent. he gave me the specs before but just can't old text that he sent.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I too have had little luck finding details on here using search...but I guess the answer seems to be no, without some spacers or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts