RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a complete download of the parts catalog for my '95 RRC. Easy to find one for the Defender but cannot find one for RRC. I am not talking RAVE - I already have that but instead am looking for the parts diagrams and part numbers for everything. I see Bentley publishing would like to sell me a hard copy for $100 but would like digital and FREE.

I was using lrparts.ru for a while but that site seems to be having trouble is not currently operational.

thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little more info would be helpful. The lrparts.ru site I mentioned is a free Microcat site that is no longer working. Google search for Microcat gets you to a Microsat website, but it is subscription only. No free downloads that I can see. Maybe you can try that lrparts.ru site and see if its working. you need to select "English" and then select the microcat catalog. This gives you a list of LR models to select from - was a tremendous resource for those of us that own a few rovers. Has been working great for a long time but when I select that link now it comes up with a blank page and no messages to suggest what the issue might be.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you - that works well - and thanks for the download link for the pdf. That is ideally what I needed

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,499 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts