RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the title says it all. I'd be grateful for any recommendation as to someone who could work on my EAS near Cambridge (UK).

The car drops overnight (sometimes slightly lower on the driver's side), takes longer to rise than it used to, but tends to hold its height better when parked at off-road height.

I recently found a blowing pipe coming from the mid-box silencer, and my 2 front tyres have been changed recently too, so there are a number of possible culprits (in addition to the compressor) to be investigated.

If anyone knows somewhere (ideally relatively cheap :oops: ) that would be good at EAS work near Cambridge, I'd appreciate the recommendation.

Many thanks
mike

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Re: Can anyone recommend a garage for EAS work near Cambridge UK

Have you checked the listings in the stickie above?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yes, thanks, I did check the sticky first, but the closest recommended garage is over 40 miles away from me.

Any recommendations???

thanks,
mike

·
Registered
136 Posts

I done some work in 'Ely cross country vehicles' the other week, a nice chap who seems to know his stuff, got all the up to date diagnostic systems too. Never had any work done there, but would definitely give him a try if I needed something. Tell him Lee from his windscreen company with the p38 sent you, maybe he can help.
01353 654321, http://www.elycrosscountryvehicles.co.uk/

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Lee-J said:
I done some work in 'Ely cross country vehicles' the other week, a nice chap who seems to know his stuff, got all the up to date diagnostic systems too. Never had any work done there, but would definitely give him a try if I needed something. Tell him Lee from his windscreen company with the p38 sent you, maybe he can help.
01353 654321, http://www.elycrosscountryvehicles.co.uk/
Thank you Lee, that's great. :D

I'll give them a try (will be nice to have a day out in Ely!)

many thanks
mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts