RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone heard about campaign B113 who can tell me what it's all about? I just bought a 2004 L322 and it has a Land Rover sticker under the hood which someone has written in B113 in the top section and a date somewhere in 2004 when it was done. I'll get a picture to add tomorrow, but just wanted to know if anyone had any info. Search came back with nada.
Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
50 views and not one comment. I have to say, you MKIII guys don't seem to be as helpful as the P38 guys.

Anyway, here is the picture I promised, and I was wrong, it was campaign B133, not B113.

·
Registered
293 Posts
thats because we dont have to fix as much broken stuff as the P38 guys

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Mr. Range Rover said:
50 views and not one comment. I have to say, you MKIII guys don't seem to be as helpful as the P38 guys.
:lol: err... uhm... yea, whatever. Perhaps in the less than 24 hours since you posted people are out enjoying their weekend instead of living on the forum. There, you have another comment. :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Campaign B133 changed both of my rear air springs out for new ones in March 2004. Hope someone finds this of some use.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone badly needs to get off his huffy bike and stop censoring my posts.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
This might help! There is a whole load of other information as well on the TSB

No: SB133
Ref:Issue: 1
Date: 30 January 2004

SERVICE ACTION

Air Suspension Rear Spring Replacement

AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:

NOTE: This Service Action affects ONLY vehicles sold or in Retailer inventory in Canada and in specific United States locations. (Alaska: 214; Colorado: 118, 119, 248, 262, 284; Idaho: 166; Maine: 224; Michigan: 117, 230, 232; Minnesota: 140; New Hampshire: 270; New York: 109, 176, 226; Vermont: 180; Wisconsin: 264, 302)

RETAILERS SHOULD ALWAYS REFER TO THE WARRANTY INQUIRY SCREEN TO VERIFY THAT A SPECIFIC VEHICLE IS SUBJECT TO THIS SERVICE CAMPAIGN.

Range Rover (LM) 3A101029 to 4A156147
SITUATION:

AIR SUSPENSION UNABLE TO MAINTAIN TARGET HEIGHT IN COLD CONDITIONS

In temperatures below -20°C (-5°F) the air suspension system may encounter difficulties maintaining normal ride height. While the vehicle is being operated normal ride height will be attained. However, it is possible for the pressure relief valve to be frozen in the open condition. The vehicle will not attain ride height until the valve thaws. At rest the vehicle may lower onto the bump stops due to air leakage from the rear springs.

RESOLUTION:

REPLACE REAR AIR SPRINGS AND RECONFIGURE ECU

At the next service opportunity or prior to retail sale, follow the rectification procedures outlined in this TIB to ensure installation of the latest configuration rear air springs and correct ECU software.

PARTS INFORMATION:

RKB500130K Rear air springQty 2
AS400 WARRANTY CLAIMS (CANADA ONLY):

H133 Time 1.10 hrs.
Replace both rear air springs and update software

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. Thanks psgk. That was exactly what I was looking for. You have renewed my faith in the ability of the MKIII board to be of some help in the difficult questions, rather than what are the biggest tires I can fit on my stormer wheels. :lol:
Thanks very much.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
My pleasure.

I'm pleased it was of help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts