Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having issues with my heat/AC control in my 05 RR HSE - Not even sure if I am controlling it correctly. I am unable to change the temperature for each side of the cabin in fact, no matter what temp I have it set at it is either all the way hot or all the way cold depending on what I have the top horizontal dial between the vents set at.

I am assuming that dial is the issue bit it seems like at one point I was able to have the cold ac working on one side and the heater on the other.

I would really like to be able to set the temp I want and as my wife is always freezing it would be nice to have dual control.

Any help would be great!

·
Registered
2016 HSE Td6
985 Posts
It could also be the HVAC controller there on the dash. Recently, there have been a rash of this reported on the forum. But I would start with the dial. It controls a flap and because you get both hot and cold, it is possible that the flap is only all hot or all cold.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
The center vent dial only controls the face level vents, and actually over-rides all other inputs for those, as it is mechanical.

Does the dual zone function properly if you set the distribution to feet, or put it on full auto?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts