1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C112F-72 & C1130-66 Air Spring Valve/Air Spring air Supply

Good day to all.

I have checked everywhere possible for air-leaks using the 'soapy water' test. I cannot locate any leaks... yet the Rover still goes down during a 24 hour time period. I went to see a new friend of mine who works for indie shop. He put a diagnostic tool on my 2006 RR Sport S/C and these two codes came up.. C112F-72 (Air Spring Valve) and C1130-66 (Air Spring Air Supply).

There is also the 'Amber' Suspension light that comes on intermittently and a warning to lower the Rover after it clears the obstacle, when I'm still in standard road height. It disappears after I restart the Rover at a traffic light

- I have been through the Forum's Custom Search and found 2 or 3 threads on it. Where more than a few items could be the issue.
- Can someone please tell me if the Air Spring Valve referred to by the codes is on one of the four air springs or is it the air suspension exhaust valve on the compressor itself. The lady I bought the Rover from told me she replaced the compressor and one air spring in Nov 2016.

ctt

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
517 Posts
If you are getting the fault while driving look at the height sensors. If one sensor is bad it will let air out of the system to compensate and you would never find that with soapy water cause there is no leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts