RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums here, but have been cruising them for the past year while I have been searching for my perfect RRS. Finally found a 2012 RRS Supercharged in California and everything was going well with the purchasing process, until a few issues with the car came to light. While trying to resolve these issues, corporate (Jag/LR) has become involved, but has been less than helpful with making things right.

Does anyone here have any contact information for anyone at corporate who has been helpful? The current rep we've been dealing with hasn't been the most effective in doing what I want the most: to take possession of the car I've been dreaming about for years! Thanks in advance for any help you can give...

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Why would anyone at LRNA have anything to do with the purchase of a 6 year old rig? Your post is vague and lacks any kind of details to assist you. Unless you can buck up and tell us what is really going on we may as well delete this posting.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,470 Posts
Lemon law related issue?

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
If the rig is a lemon LRNA would have nothing to do with it. Their chance to rectify any issues would have been through the dealer when the car was new and going through the lemon law process.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
I'm guessing that he bought it from a dealer out there, and the dealer didn't do enough to make him happy??
No real idea though, as the post is useless without details.
Try buying a 6yr old Ford/GM/etc and see how corporate handle your issues.......

Martin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts