RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Factory one,

Purely on the looks.

How does the Atlantic british one connect the the car?
I could be wrong but It looks like it connects under the bumper which could leave it being prone to vibrations and also not too good at protecting your front end without the possibility of bending.

p.s. If you fill in your details, viewers could be just around the corner from you and provide better advice

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have had the metal and the rubber one. Personally, I like the rubber one from a visual point. It just looks cleaner. If I could find one at a great price I would dif love to have the A frame bar.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Vmystikliv,
I crashed my front right piece of my brushguard 2 yrs ago, and I purchased a whole used brushguard from a member here, J-Cole(thanks to him), but I still have the old one which has the A-frame and the right wing attached to it, which both are in excellent shape, if u r interested in the A frame, let me know.

zee

·
Registered
206 Posts
ZEERANGE said:
Hey Vmystikliv,
I crashed my front right piece of my brushguard 2 yrs ago, and I purchased a whole used brushguard from a member here, J-Cole(thanks to him), but I still have the old one which has the A-frame and the right wing attached to it, which both are in excellent shape, if u r interested in the A frame, let me know.

zee
Zeerange, do you happen to have the side wing's mounting brackets ? http://www.rangerovers.net/outfitting/b ... nstal1.JPG

Even if you only have one left I could use it as a template to fabricate the other one. Please let me know.

TIA,

N.

·
Registered
468 Posts
ZEERANGE, are you willing to sell the wing you have left over? I'm looking for the left wing (US drivers side to avoid any confusion). Postage might be the killer but I'll do the maths on it if you're selling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts