RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know the part number of the headlight guards?

I’m looking for the ones that attach to the factory brush bar, NOT the ones that attach to the headlight itself.

I can’t seem to find much information on them, other than seeing them in pictures on here.

They seem to attach to the two side bolts on the A bar part of the brush bar, and wrap around.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
45 Posts
The part number for what your describing is STC8871.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The above part number is for the left one, the right one is STC 8872

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those look like the actual loops, and not the horizontal bars that run across inside the loops. Looks like number 5 on the part diagram.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so just as an update, the part I’m looking for is STC7599, if anyone has any leads, or better yet a set that they don’t want, I’d love to take them off your hands :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Richard, thanks for the tip. I have already contacted them and am waiting to see if they actuallly have one in stock.

John Craddock also showed one in stock and when I purchased it I was told that they were actually out of stock and that the part was obsolete.

We’ll see if Rimmer bros actually has one.

Cheers!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So it looks like rimmerbros and some other sites that list them as available need updating, they do not seem to be available.

If anyone has any leads or a set for sale let me know!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have an extra set of these if interested. I do not have the attaching hardware,AFAIK, for the mounting to the "A". These were originally a stainless allen head fastener which had an interior threaded section for an addition mounting screw which locked down the guard. Pm if interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts