Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of "updating" my 2006 Supercharged Sport to give it a bit more light off-road capability and aesthetics. As a part of the changes, I'm trying to install a VUB 502510 Brush Bar onto a stock factory bumper. Fortunately, I got a great deal on the bumper 2nd hand, but unused. Unfortunately, it came without instructions or hardware to install. The hardware I can manage (bolts, washers and stand offs... no biggie), but it'd be of great help if anyone has a copy of the installation manual or, more specifically, the drill templates for the through holes needed to access the threaded holes in the frame. Otherwise, I'll have to drop the bumper to locate them, etc... If anyone has pics of such an install or firsthand experience/recommendations, I'm all ears and would appreciate the input. (and if you have the templates/instructions, I'd gladly flip you a bill for them too). Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks, Umbertob. I got the instructions and might just be able to put in a small pilot hole based on these instructional sketches and sight the actual frame tie-in point before opening it up to the full 33mm. It's a relatively narrow face to begin with and given the "light duty" nature of this attachment, it'll tolerate a small amount of offset. Hopefully the new roof rack and other bits will get here soon and I'll post a pic of the finished setup. Cheers.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Looking forward to the photos. Remember you'll have to turn off the front park sensors via diagnostics to avoid them going off every time you start the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello i would like to open this Link with instructions bit its not working. Can you please help me.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2013 RS, 2017 FFRR
4,508 Posts
Click on the link, select English, and United States...instructions pop up just fine.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
989 Posts
Click on the link, select English, and United States...instructions pop up just fine.
The terms english and United States should not be used in the same sentence :ROFLMAO:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2013 RS, 2017 FFRR
4,508 Posts
Certainly not lower case english, possibly upper case English! :):):)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts