RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about ordering a 2017 RRS ATB in Fuji white with ivory/ebony interior and the 21'in wheels. What's your opion on the bright package? Personally I love the look of the front of the vehicle when equipped with the dynamic package, however I hate the contrast of the black strip on the trunk of the vehicle. Should I stick with the black accents or add the bright package? Does it make the vehicle look to plain? I have yet to find an autobiography in Fuji white with the bright package....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like the silver accents on white, subtile and underlines the Range Rover's style.
Dynamic all black looks a bit flat and simple, but the majority likes it more, as they prerfer the aggressive look.

Look at google for white he's models, those shows the Look.

Here:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233091862&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&colors=WHITE&scopeId=C&isSearchRequest=true&minFirstRegistrationDate=2014-01-01&makeModelVariant1.makeId=14800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=6&pageNumber=8

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think the white RRS looks great with the black accents and black lettering.

Not sure there will be many takers of the bright package in the US as people often don't want to change cosmetic bits to look like lower trim lines, usually its the opposite.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Haha, same here in Europe!
They want to show what they can afford, but honestly a shame for our culture.

They forgot: Live for yourself and answer to nobody... ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts