RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Range Rover Sport HSE. I am looking to save a little money over the Genuine LR replacement brake pads and rotors.

It appears the OEM LR pads are made by Ferodo, and Ferodo offers aftermarket pads - PN FBD4104 (Front) = LR051626, FBD1613 (REAR) = LR55454 (supersedes LR015519). Has anyone used the Ferodo pads? Thoughts?

Genuine LR pads Front & Rear =$375 (dealer) $360 (Atlantic British) Ferodo =$143.63

Reviewing the many aftermarket rotors, I found that Brembo offers aftermarket rotors. Has anyone tried these? PN 25940 (Front) PN25939 (Rear)

Genuine LR Rotors Front & Rear $603 (dealer) $480 (Atlantic British) Brembo = $326

Thank in advance,

Mark

·
Registered
55 Posts
In my opinion, as long as you don't get the really really cheap rotors that are about $30ea then you should be fine with no warping issues. Sorry,I can't help you on the review part as I have never tried that combo on my 2010 RRS SC.

I ran brembo rotors on my M5 with OEM pads and they were completely fine, didn't warp

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
I just replaced all 4 corners on my 13 HSE and used the Atlantic British kit that uses aftermarket rotors and genuine pads. I have no complaints at all about the set up. I did paint my rotors as they are uncoated and will rust and look bad. I went to chrome rims now so I can't comment on dust since they are chrome and I use chemical guys wheel wax that keeps them very clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts