RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My L322 06 vogue RR (not sport) has Brembo disc calipers, I have an issue and question I hope you can help with. First are these a factory fitted item? second the piston is sticking, I have had this looked at last year and the guy said it was pitted, I had new seals and it was cleaned up but the sticking is back :-( is there anything else I can do apart from replace the entire caliper. something like replaced the piston + seals maybe?

Steve

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Hi all,

My L322 06 vogue RR (not sport) has Brembo disc calipers, I have an issue and question I hope you can help with. First are these a factory fitted item? second the piston is sticking, I have had this looked at last year and the guy said it was pitted, I had new seals and it was cleaned up but the sticking is back :-( is there anything else I can do apart from replace the entire caliper. something like replaced the piston + seals maybe?

Steve
If it's reoccurring you should probably have a look at your hoses.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
431 Posts
Sorry, that's beyond my meagre capabilities.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yes they should be the same, and apparently the pistons will stick as they corrode.

I'm ordering the stoptech pistons. Seems like the best option, and not overly expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts