1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

My 2.5 DSE has developed two issues
1. Since about a month the brake lights are always on from the moment I switch on. Checked the brake light switch it works fine. can't figure why.

2. The bigger issue
Since about a week the front LHS suspension drops to bottom, if I keep the vehicle parked for
1 1/2 or 2 days. But goes up within 2 mts once I start the engine. There after it remains normal unless I park it for more than a day.

Can anyone help.

best regds
kapilamuni

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
That was easy..have you done this before Mag...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hi

There are two switches in the brake switch. One NO and one NC. Are these both ok? Do you get a fault from the ABS and TC first time you press the brake, or imediately after start up if fault is already logged in the abs ecu?

If answer to above questions are no, you might have a faulty becm with the output circuits to activate your brake light broken.

Regards

Jos

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jos Geuze said:
Hi

There are two switches in the brake switch. One NO and one NC. Are these both ok? Do you get a fault from the ABS and TC first time you press the brake, or imediately after start up if fault is already logged in the abs ecu?

If answer to above questions are no, you might have a faulty becm with the output circuits to activate your brake light broken.

Regards

Jos
Hi Jos,

I'll have to check the brake sw again.
My ABS light is always on & 'hand brake light comes on every time I press the brake pedal.
Is it something to do with ABS?
:think: :think:
regds

kapila

1 - 7 of 7 Posts