RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Range Rover L322 (2007) and both the red and amber brake symbols on the dashboard are not lighting up as it should when the ignition started as a bulb test. Would anybody know what it can be? Best regards.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
I have a novel idea, maybe it's burnt out bulbs. They are at a minimum 11 years old

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beside the symbols on dashboard leds not lighting up, my handbrake is not working. It engages normally (without turning on the lights on the dash) as long as the button is pressed and uncoupled as soon as I release the switch. If I connect the scan, my EPB counts as a coupling while the vehicle is on the move.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
I think something is getting lost in translation. The bulb test is only for warning lights, failure usually means the actual micro bulbs have failed. I have no clue what your talking about with symbols on the dashboard... what symbols are you talking about? As far as your handbrake it is in no way connected with start up bulb test system or any dash lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry with the translation issue and tks for your reply. Attached is a picture of my dashboard when I turn the ignition on stage 2. WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 16.31.26.jpg WhatsApp Image 2018-09-21 at 16.31.28.jpg

both the leds on the left side of the abs light should've lighten up aswell with the others

1 - 5 of 5 Posts