RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after washing and waxing in the garage I went to fire it up and the starter wouldn't kick over, hooked it up to the 12v trickle/assist and fired right up. Except I had the warning lights Brake,the DSC light, andABSconstant. Along with a system message of Air Suspension malfunction, I figured I my luck wasn't so poor as to have my braking system and suspension go out simultaneously but murphys law and all. So I let it idle for a bit and noticed water still dropping for the rear suspension so I got out the air compressor and set it to a 20 psi and from over a foot away attempted to blow off all remaining water. After this with no change in the warning lights I said whatever ill go get a burger. Put it in Drive and Viola! System Error gone. Anyone ever Experience anything similar to this issue? I am headed to a local autoparts store to pick up a battery then busting out Rave to have fun slapping that in.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
144 Posts
test the battery. If it's not in PERFECT working order replace it with a good solid interstate or other high end battery. These bosch systems in the bmw's and 03 - 05 RR's will cause all sorts of weird things to happen with a batter that is not perfect.

JH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts