RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this, this after noon. 1995 soft dash County LWB. 175K miles. Needs some cosmetic restoration and some new catalytic converters. I'll have the seats redone, paint redone on the hood and doors and roof. And then a few cosmetic items inside.

So has anyone ever heard of this before?

SLAGAL "Powerfully Engineered Rovers"

All i think it consists of is a hole in the drivers side fender and a stupid cone filter behind that. Kind of annoyed by the hole in the fender.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Well the logo and font are a bit more 80's. I would imagine it is nothing more than an engine tune, cold air intake and some fluff. There were so many custom houses building and upgrading Buick/British V8s through the 80's and early 90's it is mind boggling. Engine "tunes" on the 14CUX only added to all the companies wanting in on the business. You could pull the ECU out and see if there is any contact info on it them open it up and see if the chips are stamped or stickered. That's about the only step towards another clue I can come up with.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Heck, shoot Mark over at Tornado Systems an email. As long as he's been doing 14CUX and GEMS chips he may have heard of them. I'm sure he'd be interested by a new discovery if he hasn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts