RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Girlfriend bought an 06 Rover 3 months ago and decided it was too much car for her. She went and bought a BMW 550 and sold me the Rover. Pretty excited. 35k miles greenish color, reaf entertainment. Will post a few pics when I have a chance to take them. Looks like, sadly, I will be posting my 2000 Range in the for sale section. Who would have thought you can get emotionally attached to the car? When I was taking my stuff out of my P38 and putting it in the new Rover I actually felt bad for the P38, like I was abandaning her. Strange

·
Registered
135 Posts
congrats, post up some pics

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sweet!

Looks like Giverny Green.

·
Registered
300 Posts
yellowfever said:
Here it is:

Love driving it. Best thing I have ever driven (next to my old roomates Turbo Porsche)
sweet, did you wax it? it looks nice and clean!! :thumb: enjoy!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very nice! Love the colour! Congrats!
What about those black door handles? Don't remember them ever being an option...

Greets
MP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure about the black handles, I just assumed that is how they came.

RangeRoverCH said:
Very nice! Love the colour! Congrats!
What about those black door handles? Don't remember them ever being an option...

Greets
MP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL you made me start thinking about the black handles. I think I am neurotic! :dance: So I searched and others have them as well. Maybe the colored handles are on the Supercharged models? I am not sure why this mattered enough to me to do a search because I like the black better anyways. I like the contrast.

·
Registered
159 Posts
yellowfever said:
LOL you made me start thinking about the black handles. I think I am neurotic! :dance: So I searched and others have them as well. Maybe the colored handles are on the Supercharged models? I am not sure why this mattered enough to me to do a search because I like the black better anyways. I like the contrast.
nah mine is an '06 non-supercharged and it has non-black (charcoal, in fact) handles. wonder what the deal is? maybe they ran out of charcoal powdercoat one day so a bunch of trucks got black handles instead of charcoal. that would be typical LR "engineering". :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts