RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Range Rover battery was dead and their was a leak in brake lines no fluid! the brakes are fixed! but air suspension inactive an I am on bump stops checked all fuses relays etc their good checked pump took it out looks new it works sounds like it’s pretty new! I bought a few cheap scan tools no luck! I have air suspension inactive an no lights on rocker switch on bump stops! Oh it was towed in had fuse 37 installed for towing I removed it an their is no switch to turn off your air ride like fords so?? what diagnostic tool should I buy? Any help u can give me it would be very appreciated!!! I was gonna do the conversion to springs tell I read a bunch of forums so I wanna keep the air suspension please help me do so...,

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
120 Posts
You absolutely need to buy and own iLAND from roverparts.com

It’s a Bluetooth adapter that links to your iPhone or android and lets you investigate any air electronic suspension faults (eas) and reset them.

·
Registered
364 Posts
When I bought my Range Rover battery was dead and their was a leak in brake lines no fluid! the brakes are fixed! but air suspension inactive an I am on bump stops checked all fuses relays etc their good checked pump took it out looks new it works sounds like it’s pretty new! I bought a few cheap scan tools no luck! I have air suspension inactive an no lights on rocker switch on bump stops! Oh it was towed in had fuse 37 installed for towing I removed it an their is no switch to turn off your air ride like fords so?? what diagnostic tool should I buy? Any help u can give me it would be very appreciated!!! I was gonna do the conversion to springs tell I read a bunch of forums so I wanna keep the air suspension please help me do so...,
Any progress?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You absolutely need to buy and own iLAND from roverparts.com

It’s a Bluetooth adapter that links to your iPhone or android and lets you investigate any air electronic suspension faults (eas) and reset them.
Any progress?

I didn’t wanna spend 400 was thinking about rsw for $227 I need a diagnostic tool so I can get suspension to work

·
Registered
364 Posts
Got it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,134 Posts
Recalibrate your steering wheel angle sensor. Turn wheel lock to lock

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,134 Posts
Any other warning lights on the intrument panel on? ABS, DSC, HDC?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No warning lights at all, except air suspension inactive and I have to change a turn signal bulb passenger side fender it said after air suspension inactive was not worried about that at moment and the rocker switch for the suspension next to the clock to the left no lights either at all!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts