RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Range Rover battery was dead and their was a leak in brake lines no fluid! the brakes are fixed! but air suspension inactive an I am on bump stops checked all fuses relays etc their good checked pump took it out looks new it works sounds like it’s pretty new! I bought a few cheap scan tools no luck! I have air suspension inactive an no lights on rocker switch on bump stops! Oh it was towed in had fuse 37 installed for towing I removed it an their is no switch to turn off your air ride like fords so?? what diagnostic tool should I buy? Any help u can give me it would be very appreciated!!! I was gonna do the conversion to springs tell I read a bunch of forums so I wanna keep the air suspension please help me do so...,

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
93 Posts
You absolutely need to buy and own iLAND from roverparts.com

It’s a Bluetooth adapter that links to your iPhone or android and lets you investigate any air electronic suspension faults (eas) and reset them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
When I bought my Range Rover battery was dead and their was a leak in brake lines no fluid! the brakes are fixed! but air suspension inactive an I am on bump stops checked all fuses relays etc their good checked pump took it out looks new it works sounds like it’s pretty new! I bought a few cheap scan tools no luck! I have air suspension inactive an no lights on rocker switch on bump stops! Oh it was towed in had fuse 37 installed for towing I removed it an their is no switch to turn off your air ride like fords so?? what diagnostic tool should I buy? Any help u can give me it would be very appreciated!!! I was gonna do the conversion to springs tell I read a bunch of forums so I wanna keep the air suspension please help me do so...,
Any progress?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You absolutely need to buy and own iLAND from roverparts.com

It’s a Bluetooth adapter that links to your iPhone or android and lets you investigate any air electronic suspension faults (eas) and reset them.
Any progress?

I didn’t wanna spend 400 was thinking about rsw for $227 I need a diagnostic tool so I can get suspension to work

·
Registered
309 Posts
Got it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,079 Posts
Recalibrate your steering wheel angle sensor. Turn wheel lock to lock

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,079 Posts
Any other warning lights on the intrument panel on? ABS, DSC, HDC?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts