RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Who is offering the best pricing for the BORLA catback system for MY)^?

Thx.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Hmmm, good question. Who have you already called and what prices did they quote? :roll:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best prices i have seen rnge from 1027-1199.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Probably worth contacting forum sponsor Jazejeff and see if he is still offering the unadvertised "rangerovers.net member special" for these exhausts, IIRC he used to sell them for less than a grand to our forum members when Borlas first became available (minus the hat... :wink: ) http://shopcustomcreations.com/Range-Ro ... d-336.html

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thats who I got mine from. Entire transaction was smooth. But if he cant get you a hat, then its not worth it. My hat is a rare collectors edition. Got it mounted and everything.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys...I have checked with jaze and unfortunately borla is not being kind to him. No more under 1K. But I know he is working on the hats!! `)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
bogart101 said:
Thanks Guys...I have checked with jaze and unfortunately borla is not being kind to him. No more under 1K. But I know he is working on the hats!! `)
Did someone say Borla hat! Been waiting 3 years for that to appear!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

I mentioned it to him and all he could say at first was Ughhhh. He is still getting grief 3 yrs later... `)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not do hijack your thread, but does anyone know when the MY2010+ Borla will come out?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Just a suggestion from the cheap (literally) seats. If you're married to Borla, just get a Borla muffler and splice it in place of the factory muffler and resonator for a savings of about a G. If you're not married to Borla, you can use any brand for even more savings (I have a flowmaster 70 series SUV, fwiw).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Drevs,

Im actually considering that. Just passed 50k and my warranty is over /:( Wanted to freshen up the truck a bit. Just added the 2010 tails. Thought Borla would sound good!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Yeah.. if you already have an SC (with nice factory tips) then you don't really benefit much from the Borla system over just splicing in a new muffler. Million mile warranty is good for marketing, but most of us would agree that many, many other parts are going to fall off your truck before your odo hits 7 figures! :)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
ive been talking to borla about the 2010 but they need sombody close to them to drop off there rrs for 3 weeks.................wish i had 3 vehicles
pm me if anyone is near them and ill set it up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts