RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be getting a 2010 rrs sc sometime in the next couple months and need to know the bolt pattern and hub size and also the offset of the range rover sport ill be picking up some wheels immediately when i purchase the truck so it would come in handy when i get it

also if anyone knows what would be the best after market muffler set up i can get for it and if there are any decently priced quad exhaust tips i would love to take a look at some

thank you!!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
mlarco52 said:
quad exhaust tips i would love to take a look at some
Your fledgling membership here is in serious jeopardy if you mention this idea again. Post pics and the admin will probably pay you a visit. :naughty:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does that make any sense...to each his own I can do whatever I want to a vehicle I buy I earned the money to buy it so I can buy the accessories I want without caring about your criticism.If I want to get exhaust quad exhaust tips (example: Similar to something that the Porsche Cayenne Turbo comes with just not so big, or possibly the ones Kahn has with their exhaust kit expect without paying an arm and a leg). I was simply asking a question and asking for output if anyone has any information. As for the bolt pattern I did discover it is 5x120 but am still yet to figure out the hub size and offset information (on a 2010 RRS SC).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Offset is ET53 originally anyways... know the thread is old, but found it googling for the same information, so maybe other people wanted to know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts