RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got BOGE units fitted to their p38's?
I know from the past that classics and LR 110's had the boge self levelling strut fitted to the rear axle so i am considering putting their shocks and steering damper on my own vehicle as they must have been at some ponit in time an oem supplier to land rover.
Just thoght i would ask for some feedback before i make a decision as at £39.00 a pair they seem decent value

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
I'd say any branded part would be pretty good in quality terms. Most of these companies have merged into others such as Lockheed/Delphi but I think they may still be independent.

Go for it, and then give feedback.

·
Registered
543 Posts
PB.

There's an old saying-"If you can afford to buy a Range Rover, you can afford to run one", so best not to penny pinch anywhere !

Depending on the age of your beast, it would be better to overhaul the whole suspension system properly with matching shocks ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been running Boge shocks for 5K now. No issues at all. Nice and solid over the bumps. As you say I think Boge have been OE at some stage in the P38's life. Too many indifferent reviews of Bilsteins and Konis kept me from going down that route, some people say they firm things up a little too much, although I've never ridden in a Rangie using them, so can't really comment.
I paid £80 including p&p for all four, so that's great value if nothing else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts