RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys i am very new to this site, as well as range rovers in general! i just bought a 2004 range rover hse and it has a crack in the rear bumper, as well as a crack in the left headlight and signal light, also i took off the bush guard that was on the front and there are 6 holes drilled into the bumper cover. anyhow what i am wondering is if parts from my 2004 are interchangeable with the newer models like the (06,07,08,09) i like the look of the 1 piece headlights as well as the grill. i would like to change out the bumpers, side skirts and headlights to the newer style. does anybody know if body kits fit right through 02-09? what is the difference between my 2004 and newer models as far as body style, shape, etc. as far as i can tell they look identical other than a face lift. any help would be much appreciated.

thank you derek

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I understand it correctly, the face lift is the problem. Since the front bumper/lights/grill are different, the front kits are made differently, which surprises me, but I have found that to be the case. Otherwise, all other pieces should be the same.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts