RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know this? i have a bunch of bmw part # for land rover parts. they are usually cheaper. we should have a list somewhere.thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also- in know factory rad is behr- but i found one made by nissens. is either one know better or more reliable than the other?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I've seen the behr one for as little as $125 before.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$125 really where in the world was that at? best i could find was $280. so no one has the 11 digit bmw part number?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Yeah i don't see the Behr for less than ~$279 right now (still huge discount from the one that comes with a Land Rover logo on it). I can't remember where I saw it before, I should have bought them all just to resell them (assuming they were legit).

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Behr is the OEM manufacturer. I don't know how or why but apparently Behr sells directly to the aftermarket as well. Usually an OEM manufacturer will sell only to the factory.(for those who don't know, BTW, Behr is huge: they make virtually all radiator/HEVAC components for all German manufacturers (aside from AC compressors) and a number of other European manufacturers too)
Behr radiators for the 4.4 normally run for under 200GBP these days. The TD6's are a little more expensive. Although the X5 and the RR share numerous components, I believe that radiator/ A/C condenser dimensions are different and non-interchangeable - which means that you won't find a BMW part # for the radiator... :cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts