RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 RRS, and use the bluetooth feature quite a bit - the problem is, that when I get out of the car, the bluetooth stays active for a while afterwards - it is a pain in the rover! the other thing that bothers me, if I switch to the phone audio, from the BT - it frequently changes back for some unknown reason -

btw, I am using an Iphone - does anyone else have these issues?

any way to turn the volume of the "phone ring" down - but not lower the radio audio volume?

·
Registered
115 Posts
The bluetooth links as soon as you get into range. If you don't want this turn off the bluetooth on the phone and only turn it on when you want it. Save the phone bat. You will get use to the switching after awhile and not walk up to the sport while talking on the phone or push the on-off on the radio to hear the call. Note; if you have a bluetooth earphone, such as a Blueant V1, and it gets turned on, say in your pocket, it will also keep you from talking on the phone or linking to your car. This happened to me where it was in my computer bag turned on and I thought I had a rover linking problem. Of course the phone was already linked to the earphone. An incoming call on the Iphone lets you chose the phone, the speaker or the linked device.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts