Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIII / L322
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goodday ,

my phone pairs to my 2012 rangerover, after i shut off the car, the profile disappears completely

i have to pair the phone afresh for it to connect to the car, is there any fix for this pls

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after observing a few things now, its like the car resets most settings when the car completely goes off and the dashboard light goes off, which engages the steering lock.

eg. if i start the car and go to 4x4 on the menu, it shows me a disclaimer about venture cam i agree to it, if i switch of the car, and restart going back to that menu, doesn't bring the disclaimer. but if i allow the car to be off for than a minute, and start it again, the disclaimer shows again for 4x4 and navigation.

its as if something is not storing the information after the car has been put off totally.

please any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ordered a new bluetooth unit, and siwtched it and yet it still does same thing. help anyone?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
As you are under warranty why not have the dealer take care of this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks so much but here in nigeria we dont have any dealer who has good technical know how, even though there is a duly registered landrover dealer.

i took the car in and after 1hour the tech couldnt figure out anything, just said he found no issues and couldnt pair the phones.

i ended up ordering msv2 from blackbox, and lo and behold, under the becm settings page, the bluetooth was disabled, i re enabled it and everything is working as should, even modified a few other things .

thanks for all the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts