RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an 09 RRS with a phone pairing issue. The truck has had my phones, Windows HTC and Samsung paired for about 3 months, today the system un paired the phones and I can even get the truck to reconize them. Any suggestions?

thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
It should be the other way around, the phones recognizing the truck... Can either of the phones find Land Rover when searching for nearby Bluetooth devices (with the Sport's engine running)?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither phone cn find the truck. They can find my other cars, computer and each other, but no truck at all? Is there a way to reset the truck's bluetooth?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
No. You can try a "hard" battery disconnect to reset all the in-car electronics, and see if that revives the BT module as well, hopefully. And check the related fuse in the passenger compartment of course, if you haven't done so already.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No luck with the devices pairing with the truck. Any other thoughts before it goes back to the dealer?
The truck has 47K miles, should this be covered under warranty? I hope so.

thanks for the help on this

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Can you make the phones permanently unpaid or "forget" the RRS? Then try to pair again. That's about the last thing I could think of. Otherwise, yeah dealer trip

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help. Dealer did something and got one of the phones to pair but not the other one.
They are not sure why one paired and the other did not, both had been working for 4 months or so.
The phone not paired to the truck, still can see other BT devices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts