Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
L322 2009 (2010 facelift) tdv8 se
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anybody know it its possible to connect a smart phone to my 2010 L322 to play Alexa
/ amazon music?
I can pair using the app which leaves alexa active but have to use the auxilliary jack input via a lead. This works but doesn't give good sound quality. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIII / L322
87 Posts
I'm using the Bovee, it's a device that connects to the phone jack inside of the box between the seats. Works great!

·
Registered
L322 2009 (2010 facelift) tdv8 se
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use a gizmo that plugs into the cig lighter that uses a channel on your radio to transmit (via blutooth) pandora or anything else on your phone. Available on amazon
Hi Topnote
Thanks for this. I presume this gizmo converts bluetooth to a DAB signal which you then pick up by auto tuning DAB1 and saving ?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIII / L322
87 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Probmlem is my phone Jack doesn't generate a great sound quality.
You won't be using your phone jack The Bovee connects to the apple jack inside the storage box in between the seats. You'll then connect your phone to the Bovee with Bluethooth. It comes up on the screen as iphone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi
Does anybody know it its possible to connect a smart phone to my 2010 L322 to play Alexa
/ amazon music?
I can pair using the app which leaves alexa active but have to use the auxilliary jack input via a lead. This works but doesn't give good sound quality. Any ideas ?
BOVEE! it can either be bluetooth or connect the cable, perfect sound and qualitiy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
/ amazon music?
here you man.

it works like magic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts