RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MY 2013. I have been using an iphone 6 for 18 months. My Bluetooth connectivity seems to be tenuous since the last OS update. Music only streams if the phone is in the center console. The phone loses connection frequently. I have rebooted the phone. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone and the Rover. Does anyone else have this issue? Can you think of any other solutions?
Thanks.
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
The bluetooth module in the car doesn't live forever but based on your symptoms, it might be your phone, too. best to see with another phone or two, whether it's better or the same. if it's the same, then it's worth showing the dealer. but definitely check it out with another phone first - that's what they will do, too.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
905 Posts
I have a MY 2013. I have been using an iphone 6 for 18 months. My Bluetooth connectivity seems to be tenuous since the last OS update. Music only streams if the phone is in the center console. The phone loses connection frequently. I have rebooted the phone. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone and the Rover. Does anyone else have this issue? Can you think of any other solutions?
Thanks.
Steve
I have done a system refresh where all connections to vehicle have been reset so that there is nothing. Granted this was in my Sprinter Van but for the life of me I could not figure out why my phone was connected 1 day and then a month later would not connect. Even unpairing and pairing the phone didn't work even when I deleted all my phones saved bluetooth connections.

Worth a shot if that is an option.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the same issues with my Iphone 5 latest IOS - i don't talk about the USB stick that does not work in the front but does in the back..... :?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update. I unpaired the iphone (IOS 9.3.1) through both the phone and the vehicle. I then paired the device to vehicle and the problem is corrected. It was interesting that pairing from the vehicle to the device did not work.
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts