RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my blower for the A/C recently stopped working. I have a guy that is a RR expert that normally takes care of my baby but he is out of town. I live in Texas so this triple digit weather is not going to fly with no A/C.

This happened a couple of months ago and my guy said it was just a fuse I think. He replaced it and it worked fine for about a month. It will "blow" but more like leak a marginal amount of cold air once I get it up to 45 or 50 mph. I think this may just be another fuse again, can anyone let me know which fuse numbers and/or relays control the blower so I can replace those fuses? I no longer have the diagram on the fuse box itself, and even when it was there I remember there being like 6 or 7 icons that looked like they dealt with either the A/C system or blower anyways, so I just have no idea which ones to look at replacing.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

-One Hot Guy In TX

·
Registered
308 Posts
I don't have mine in front of me, but I think it will be listed in your manual. Also, if a fuse blows, I am not 100% certain, but shouldn't it show up on your instrument cluster display

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
eraid, have you checked your blower relays under the hood?

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
eraid, have you checked your blower relays under the hood?
This. It will be the bottom left hand one in the corner... I think relay 6 or something. Just pull it out, bend the tabs in a tiny bit, and reinstall it. You'll notice when it's out that the plastic on the fuse box itself is cracked all to hell, and the bottom of the relay might have a slightly brown/burnt look to it. If it still doesn't work, try putting in a fuse for something else you're not using at the time, like a wiper relay or something.... to check if it's actually a bad relay (which is not all that common).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts