RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover P38A
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 rr 4.6 HSE US model - Pass side blower motor ran constant at full speed, checked relays and notice number 7 burned and slight melt and cracks under it on fuse box. replaced the relay but noting changed so I unluged the red wire from the pass side blower. drivers side blow ran the way it should so i left things that way. after reading other posts I was thinking the pass side blower may have shorted transistor(s). now the drivers side blower is not working at all and the new relay #7 is burned again. Question is should I focus on the fuse box or the transistors pass side transistor first. I did not yet check the fuses under the pass seat since the drivers side blower stopped working but will. Any direction for me?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Start with pollen filters, then fuse box, then call me for blower motors.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
IF YOUR FUSE BOX IS CRACKED AND BURNED WHERE RELAYS AND FUSES GO U SHOULD REPLACE FUSE BOX AND IF BLOWER MOTORS STILL DONT CHANGE SPEEDS THEN REPLACE THEM ALSO THERE IS A CONNECTOR FOR THE MOTORS BEHIND PANEL RIGHT PASS SIDE MAKE SURE ITS NOT BURNED AND MELTING

1 - 3 of 3 Posts