Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a new Range Rover owner. And I have a question, my radio is blinking red on the top right side. Three lights and the middle one is blinking red. What does that mean? The car is a 2004 Range Rover Vouge TD6.

· Registered
27 Posts
Does your car come equipped with a phone in the center console? If so, does the phone have a SIM card? If not, try to turn off the phone. If the light stops, then this was the issue. I have the same issue, but I can't remember which light flashes. If it is the phone, then I guess the only way to resolve the issue is to get a working SIM... unless you ofcourse are willing to turn the phone off every single time you turn on the ignition.

Let us know how it goes.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just took out the phone because we did not get it to work. I've had problems with air suspension inactive, changed the compressor and fitted a new battery. Reset the fault codes, but air suspension inactive comes back within two days. I thought the red light had someting to do with that. But air susp inactive came back to day, even without the phone. Now I don't know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.