RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it hasn't even been 2 full years since I last replaced blend motors, I had the book icon come on earlier this week.

So far I've checked the hot and cold on both sides. I get hot and cold air everywhere except for the front passenger side, which won't blow hot. This seems to me like a sure fire malfunction or failure of the right blend motor. However, I wanted to check with you guys to see if relay 7 could cause this as that would be a whole hell of alot cheaper to repair.

Luckily it's the hot that won't blow, so I suppose having the shutter locked into the cold position as the summer settles in isn't the worst thing that could happen but it's still annoying.

Since spring means loads of pollen in the air, I thought perhaps the filters got overworked and in turn fried the relay. This may explain the book icon but I don't see how that would explain the lack of heat on the right side.

Oh well, I think I already know the answer to this post, but I thought I'd check for the sake of my wallet. :lol:

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts