RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen on Blackbox website the CAN-Mate SRT service interval reset but it says that it is only needed for the Jaguar engined L322. Does this men you can reset service indicator on he BMW engine with out a gadget and if so could somebody tell me how.

Thanks Drakes

·
Registered
144 Posts
I absolutely guarantee at least one of the posts below mine will include the word 'search'! :lol:

In the meantime, 30 seconds of clicking found this:

Ignition key must be “off”.
• Press and hold the trip odometer button in the instrument cluster (left button), and turn the ignition key to the first position (KLR).
• Keep the button pressed for approximately 5 seconds until one of the following words appear in the display: “OIL SERVICE, or “INSPECTION”, with “reset”.
• Release the reset button and press and hold it again until “reset” begins to flash.
• While the display is flashing, press the left button briefly to reset the service interval.
After the display has shown the new interval, the following will appear: “END SIA

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I dunno. I'm an 'instant gratification' kinda guy. If I'm looking for an answer, the first thing I do is search because i want the answer NOW and not when someone else has the time to post an answer. Is this so silly? Or not self-evident? Do we need bigger search buttons?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts