RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get one of these and does it play nice with our bluetooth? I have an early build '06. It wasnt listed on th LR site for phones yet. Kind of new I guess.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a mid year 06 .. it has TPMS if that helps with timing. I have a Blackberry Tour with Verizon. Everything works except the address book. To my knowledge the software has not been updated. I just bought the truck off lease and am the second owner. You have full use of the dash dial pad and steering wheel controls. When I first got the truck it did not work well ... the next day ... it worked! LMK if you have any questions.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I purchased a Tour yesterday from VZW, great smartphone but it won't pair with my early build 06 RRS. Actually it will pair, but only after I enter the 2121 pairing code each time I want to connect it to the car, which is not something I am willing to put up with. seanFLA, since you probably have as early a build as my 2006, did you have any problems pairing the Tour to your RRS? If no problems, what is your Tour's software version and platform? Thanks. I would hate to return the phone and go back to my BB Pearl, it is such a great little device otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts