RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So need some votes here. So I wanted to black out my RR and got the wheels powder coated black and put on a black grill from eBay. After putting it on, I think I like the OEM silver grill better? Am I losing it or what u all think? Black or Silver?

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.16.22 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 12.15.56 PM.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would you wear black shoes with a silver tie? Black shoes and a black tie?

They both look great, but as you've gone to the effort of changing already, I'd leave the black grille on for a while. Give yourself a month or 2 to get used to it then decide.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So need some votes here. So I wanted to black out my RR and got the wheels powder coated black and put on a black grill from eBay. After putting it on, I think I like the OEM silver grill better? Am I losing it or what u all think? Black or Silver?

View attachment 270184 View attachment 270186

I also went thru this same swap after I added in an LED bar in front and wanted an SVO grille that just was a bit more open to let the light shine thru....started with black (with the silver trim) and then ultimately went back to a silber grille (with the outside edge painted black to the body color.....

InkedImage-8 (1)_LI.jpg InkedImage-9 (1)_LI.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts