RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a picture of someones interior (which I can't find anymore) that looked like someone had billet or metal knobs on the factory radio? My two big dials are getting kind of worn out and would like to get something else, or at least have them replaced. Does anyone know if they make metal replacement knobs for the radio controls, or if they do not- does anyone know the part number to order some more stock ones? Thanks in advance!

(If anyone knows that picture I'm talking about with the metal radio controls please post it!)

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
As far as I know they don't make OEM replacements, but if you find any, post it, quite a few of us have the same dilemma.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about trying to paint mine when I color match the interior vents, but worry how they will look (even with a ton of coats of clear) after a few months...

I could have sworn I saw someone with billet ones. I know there is a company that makes billet knobs very similar to ours for my Jeep Wrangler JK- if there is enough people that would commit to buying these I could probably get them made by that company...

·
Registered
522 Posts
You probably saw it in an Aston Martin, when LR and AM were owned by Ford.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect! Thanks Ben! I knew I saw them somewhere, just never figured to search for LR3 accessories as opposed to RRS ones. That eBay auction is for the round vent bezels, but I do see them in the picture. I emailed the vendor about getting them, but haven't received a reply yet. Based on your find, I assume they're marketed as LR3 accessories and might be easily found from LR3 accessory vendors- does anyone have any good recommendations before I post this on the LR3 section of this forum?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts