RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I really like the way the Nokian winters look. But if your looking for a summer tire, which I assume you are, I'm not really sure what I would go with. Toyo's are always good.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
I like Toyos as well but I'm a bit unsure about durability. They're a 15K mile tire at best. There're a lot of posts on this subject on the forum, my rule of thumb is to stay away from OEMs, I think they're overpriced and there're better tires out there for our cars for way less money.
I hear of Nitto and Yokohama but I can't attest to their durability. Someone posted about how pleased they were with their Generals as well.

Rafa

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just put Hankook Ventus STs on my 2006 SC and I love them. They are much quieter than the Michelin Diamaris (which only got 17K miles!!!!) and so far have been great in wet conditions. Price was much much cheaper than the Michelins and the Contis.

·
Registered
318 Posts
gbrown3622 said:
I just put Hankook Ventus STs on my 2006 SC and I love them. They are much quieter than the Michelin Diamaris (which only got 17K miles!!!!) and so far have been great in wet conditions. Price was much much cheaper than the Michelins and the Contis.
I have these too in 285 35 22 they were less than $800 installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts