RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or do the RR Sports have many more outlets selling parts and accessories for that model? Google searches yield tons of results, regardless of what I am searching, for the Sport but not the full size.

I am trying to find a top tray for the center console to fit inside, as someone suggested, and all I find are options for Sports.

What is the preferred source for parts and acc (both OEM and aftermarket) for the L405?

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did find the part number for the tray (LR055829) and found it on Ebay.

But still curious if any of you have a "default" source(s) for stuff.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have used a variety of sources. Euroactive was good for some body parts. Rocklin Landrover (dealer in Sacramento CA) have been good for things like mats and hard to find dust caps at sensible prices. Roverparts have been good for service items.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have used a variety of sources. Euroactive was good for some body parts. Rocklin Landrover (dealer in Sacramento CA) have been good for things like mats and hard to find dust caps at sensible prices. Roverparts have been good for service items.
Thanks Sean!

·
Registered
16 Posts
We actually offer genuine LR parts with free shipping. Our site is really easy to use (partbull.com). Check us out or call in to our sales reps next time you're in need of a part, even if it's just for the part number. We keep them in the listings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts