RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've scoured the web and contacted a few RR parts sites asking for a white 06 SSC driver's seat. No luck so far. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
White? or do you mean Alpaca? I wasn't aware that the 2006 RRS had white interior, you sure you're not thinking of your 78 Van Caravan.

Hoe extensive is the damage to your seat, refinishing the seat is the usual procedure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rafa said:
White? or do you mean Alpaca? I wasn't aware that the 2006 RRS had white interior, you sure you're not thinking of your 78 Van Caravan.

Hoe extensive is the damage to your seat, refinishing the seat is the usual procedure.
I hope not since I was born in '78. There's significant creasing and loss of color. Suggestions for refinishing?

·
Registered
670 Posts
A seat restorer is the way to go, I had my entire seat done for well under $150 and it looks money.
Where are you located?

Rafa

·
Registered
670 Posts
Actually, the guy that did it for me is a detailer, a great detailer for that matter. I'm sure you can find a good restorations guy in
Little Rock.
Ask your dealer and they'll point you in the right direction. They use this guys all the time.
If the dealer won't help, which I doubt, try google.
I tried the whole salvage seat route when I had my issue and came empty handed, but when I went the restoration route the dealer turned me into my guy and I'm very happy with the results.
Make sure the dude is a pro who geeks out on blowing your mind, no hacks allowed brotha.

Rafa

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ah you live in Arkansas lol ah nice.....lol just kidding....I have been trying to find 6 pieces of Dark Zambrano wood I hate my cherry.... ah Arkansas? wow `)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts