RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question 1: Where is the cheapest place to buy OEM paint? Any recommended vendors? I am looking for the Arctic Frost color.

Question 2: How much paint will I need to color code my; A, B and C pillars, grille, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, door handles, mirrors and interior vents? I'm thinking a pint will do it, but should probably get more huh?

Thanks in advance for any help...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Take a look at expresspaint.com
Just curious....do you have any experience with laying down automotive paint? Where do you plan on spraying these parts and what type of sprayer do you are going to use?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a friend with a body / customizing shop that does SEMA cars so he will be doing all the work...ill be supervising:)

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
DTLIIRTL said:
I have a friend with a body / customizing shop that does SEMA cars so he will be doing all the work...ill be supervising:)
Wouldn't your friend know the answer to this then?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably so, but he's so busy I don't like to waste his time with stuff like this. It's my responsibility to order all the materials and bring it to him so he can do everything. He could probably tell me, but he's one of those guys that is giving me a good enough deal already that I don't want to bother him with stuff I could probably find out on my own. Thanks though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts